To establish a connection and download products to Sellbery, you need to create a user for the Sellbery app in the WooCommerce admin panel.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click the “Advanced” tab and choose the “REST API” section there.
- Click the “Add key” button.
- Enter the description (e.g. Sellbery).
- Assign a user.
- Choose “Read/Write” in the “Permissions” drop-down list.
- Then click “Generate API key”.
- Use “Consumer key” and “Consumer secret” for authorization.
For the new connection use:
- Site Address URL (Settings → General).
- Port (as usual 443 for HTTPS and 80 for HTTP).
- Consumer key and Consumer secret created according to this guide.