To establish a connection with Walmart you need to do the following:
- Go to Walmart Seller Center and log in to your merchant account.
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
- In General Settings find the “API” section and click on “Consumer IDs & Private Keys”. Note that this setting is only available to account Admins.
- Copy the value from the “Consumer ID” field and paste it to the matching field in Sellbery.
- To get the “Private Key” click on the “Regenerate Key” button. The system will display a new field with the generated key. Copy and paste the key to the matching field in Sellbery.
Note that clicking the “Regenerate Key” button will invalidate your previously generated key. But the Consumer ID will remain the same.
- Lower on the same page in Seller Center look for the *Note: section and find the “If you are integrating with Walmart’s APIs directly…” subsection.
- Copy the alphanumeric value from this subsection and paste it to the “CHANNEL TYPE API Header” in your Sellbery account.
- Click the “Connect” button in Sellbery to establish the connection.