To set up the connection between Shopware and Sellbery you should create a separate account for the Sellbery app.
- Open the Admin Panel in your Shopware Account.
- Proceed to the “Configuration” section and click on the “User administration” tab.
- Then click on the “Add user” button.
- Complete the “Login” section: fill in the “User Name” and “Password” fields and enable the account.
Keep in mind that username will be used for the Sellbery App.
- Enable the API access and get an automatically generated API key.
- Copy the generated API key.
- Fill in the “Main data” section.
- Click on the “Save” button and enter your current Shopware password.
- Open the Sellbery app page and click on the Shopware icon.
- Paste the generated API key in the matching field.
- Fill in the “User Name” field with the same content as for the “Login” section in Shopware.
- Enter the Host Name (just copy it from the address line in your Shopware account link).