To establish a Magento integration and download products to Sellbery, you must create a role and user for the Sellbery app in the Magento admin panel.
- Go to System → Web Services → SOAP / XML-RPC → Roles.
- Click “Add new role”.
- In the “Role Info” section enter the name of the role (for example, Sellbery) and your current password.
- Go to “Role Resources” and set the value to “All” in Resource Access.
- Now create a user in the System → Web Services → SOAP / XML-RPC → Users.
- Click “Add new user”.
- In the “User Info” section enter information about the user.
- Please pay special attention to the “User Name” and the “API Key” fields, as this data is required for connecting Magento 1 to the Sellbery app.
- In the “User Role” section assign this user the role you created in the previous step.
For the new connection use:
- Base URL (System → Configuration → Web).
- Port (as usual 443 for HTTPS and 80 for HTTP).
- Username and API key created according to this guide.