To set up the connection between Sellbery and Etsy, create the “New App” option in your Etsy account and enter the data in your Sellbery account:
- Sign in to etsy.com/developers using your shop credentials.
- Select the “Apps you’ve made” section.
- Click on the “Create new app” button.
- A form will appear. Complete it using the requirements listed below:
Application Name: Sellbery
Describe Your Application: Inventory and Order Sync
What type of application are you building? — Seller Tools
Who will be the user of this application? — Just myself or colleagues
Is your application commercial? — No
Will your app do any of the following? — Upload or edit listings and Read sales data
- Check the Captcha box.
- Click on the “Read Terms and Create App” button.
- Copy the resulted Keystring value and paste it into the “API Key” field in the Sellbery App.
- Then copy the Shared secret value and paste it in the matching field in the Sellbery application.
- Click on the “Save” button, then “Allow Access” on the resulting screen.