To give the Sellbery App access simply go to Settings → User Permissions.
Click “Authorise a developer” then choose “I want to obtain my credentials to access my own Amazon seller account with Amazon MWS” and accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement.
Connect using Sellbery Developer ID
If you do not have an Amazon Developer Account, you can connect using Sellbery’s own Developer account:
- Open your Amazon settings and click the “Change Auth mode” button.
- Then choose the location that you sell in and the “Developer ID” field will be filled in automatically.
- Log in to your Amazon Seller account, go to Settings → User Permissions.
- Locate the “Third party developer and apps” subsection.
If you do not have this subsection in your account, you need to go to the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) site specific to the location that you sell in:
Then click the “Sign up or manage Amazon MWS” button in the column on the right; enter your Amazon email and password to sign in to your seller account, and you’ll be directed to the “User Permissions” page.
- In the “Third party developer and apps” subsection, click “Visit Manage Your Apps”.
- On the next page click on the “Authorize a Developer” button.
- In the next window enter the Developer’s Name as Sellbery.
- Also, enter the Developer Account Number specific to your country:
US, CA, MX – 6352-4181-7852
DE, ES, FR, GB, IT – 6285-0618-1365
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Check the box to allow Sellbery access your account and click on the “Next” button again.
- On the next page find and copy your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token and paste them to the matching fields in Sellbery settings.
- Finally, click on the “Connect” button.